Thinking of having a property management company manage your home? Here are 9 reasons why owners choose us to do the job!
1. We are familiar with the local rental market and knowledgeable about pricing so we can maximize income while also minimizing the time your property is vacant.
2. Superior property marketing. We have accounts on all major rental websites and software that syndicates with multiple online platforms to help get your property rented faster.
3. We are on-call 24/7. Don't let maintenance issues interrupt your family time, vacations, or work. We are available for your tenants to call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in the event of an emergency.
4. We save you money. There are many ways we save owner's money; one way is by helping tenants troubleshoot repairs to avoid paying for unnecessary service calls.
5. We thoroughly screen tenants. The process of approving tenants is not just doing a credit check. In addition to other things, we know what the current scams and red flags are and what to watch out for.
6. Our leasing and management fees are tax-deductible.
7. We have access to quality vendors who charge reasonable prices. Professionally managed homes are often given priority over individual owners, since property managers provide vendors with a lot of business throughout the year.
8. We reduce your liability. Knowing what you can or can't say or ask prospective tenants can save you a lot of time and money by avoiding potential lawsuits that can come from not being familiar with fair housing laws.
9. Easy accounting. We provide you with statements and invoices that you can easily forward to your tax preparer.
Looking for a property manager in Escondido? We do property management!
Let us manage your Escondido long-term rental property
At Palomar Property Services, we offer a full range of services designed to help you get the most out of your residential and commercial investments. Our property management team has the experience and the resources to take care of every facet of your property, including marketing, tenant screening, rent collection, late-night, weekend and holiday phone calls, routine maintenance, emergency maintenance, legal compliance, accounting and more. Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you the time, effort and frustration!
Find information about our property management services in Escondido:
Palomar Property Services, Inc.
250 S Orange St #5, Escondido, CA 92025
Phone: (760) 755-1700
This video tour is edited and optimized by https://VirtuallyinCredible.com/, offering video training and outsourcing solutions for property managers around the world.